Thank you for your interest in working with us!
TanenbaumCHAT is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate educator
The Anne and Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (TanenbaumCHAT) provides a comprehensive, premier Jewish experience. Our graduates emerge with knowledge and courage to impact the world around them.
- English – Part Time
- Math – Part Time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- OCT Certification, or equivalent
- Commitment to the TanenbaumCHAT ethos
- A demonstrated passion for working with teenagers in an exciting and vibrant school community
Anne & Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto
200 Wilmington Avenue
Toronto, ON, M3H 5J8
View Google Map
Visit our website for more information on our program tanenbaumchat.org
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ALUMNI RELATIONS OFFICER
TanenbaumCHAT seeks a talented, energetic person to increase alumni involvement and engagement, and the number of alumni leadership donors at TanenbaumCHAT. Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Alumni Relations Officer will be responsible for the planning and implementation of programs and projects that strategically engage alumni in order to provide tangible benefits both to the alumni and current students of TanenbaumCHAT. The TanenbaumCHAT alumni community currently boasts more than 8,000 alumni, and with each graduating class it grows in strength and numbers. Our alumni are central and active participants in every area of the Jewish community in Toronto and beyond.
Our areas for strategic growth:
- Build and grow a pipeline of alumni donors
- Increase communication in order to foster strong relationships
- Plan events to encourage more reunions and other networking opportunities
- Manage the Alumni Mentorship program
- Design and implement programs for increasing alumni engagement with TanenbaumCHAT
- Develop and manage a portfolio of alumni donors and prospects and their experience with the school; oversee their stewardship; solicit their annual gifts and visit when appropriate
- Create and/or contribute to publications for alumni, including: the Chatter magazine, the Alumni Connect digital newsletter, e-blasts, and webpage updates
- Execute alumni programming including reunions and the Mentorship Program
- Update and maintain alumni records on Raisers Edge
- Support faculty by coordinating alumni participation in ongoing school programming
- Introduce graduating students to TanenbaumCHAT’s Alumni Association
- Experience in alumni relations and external affairs with demonstrated accomplishment in fostering productive relationships with volunteers and developing volunteer leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the school, and with alumni, other constituents and the public
- Strong writing, planning and organizational skills
- Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve institutional goals
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Extensive experience with Raiser's Edge or a similar constituent database
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed
- Graduate of the Jewish day school system an asset