Thank you for your interest in working with us!
TanenbaumCHAT is currently seeking a dynamic and passionate educator
The Anne and Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (TanenbaumCHAT) provides a comprehensive, premiew Jewish experience. Our graduates emerge with knowledge and courage to impact the world around them.
- English – Part Time
- French – Part Time
- Math – Part Time
- Tanach – Part Time
- Jewish Studies Activities – Part Time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- OCT Certification, or equivalent
- Commitment to the TanenbaumCHAT ethos
- A demonstrated passion for working with teenagers in an exciting and vibrant school community
Anne & Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto
200 Wilmington Avenue
Toronto, ON, M3H 5J8
View Google Map
Visit our website for more information on our program tanenbaumchat.org
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Special Event & Alumni Coordinator
In 2021TanenbaumCHAT will be turning 60. This anniversary is an important and meaningful opportunity for the school to connect with all of its stakeholders. The goal is to raise the visibility of our school, and to attract resources and commitment to help us carry our work forward into the future. TanenbaumCHAT is looking for a Special Event & Alumni Coordinator, who, reporting to the Director of Advancement, will be responsible for the planning and implementation of programs and projects that will serve to celebrate our 60th Anniversary while simultaneously strategically engaging our alumni for whom the 60th will have the most meaning.This is a contract position, commencing immediately and continuing until June 15, 2021.
- In collaboration with the Advancement team, will plan, implement and oversee a year of programming celebrating the 60th Anniversary
- Outreach to various school stakeholders(students, faculty, staff, and alumni) who played a role at some point in the school’s history
- Assist with editing and design of event materials; Create and/or contribute to publications including: CHATTER Magazine, Alumni e-newsletter and e-blasts and webpage updates
- Integrate Alumni programming including Reunions and the Mentorship Program into the 60th Anniversary
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Maintain a budget and provide periodic progress reports
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking and post-event evaluations
- Other duties as may be required
- Experience in planning and execution of a wide range of events, for both small groups and larger audiences
- Experience in alumni relations and external affairs with demonstrated accomplishment in fostering productive relationships with volunteers and developing volunteer leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the school, alumni, other constituents and the public
- Strong writing, planning and organizational skills
- Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently, and in a team environment to achieve institutional goals
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Graduate of the Jewish day school system an asset
- Experience with Raiser's Edge or a similar constituent database an asset
Please note that applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis until the post has been filled. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with” Special Event” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.