Our school offers a full general studies program leading to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). Along with required courses, more than 100 electives allow students to round out their studies based on personal preferences as well requirements for post-secondary programs.
Our courses are wide ranging and offer enriched learning environments that encourage students to gain confidence, tackle problems, take risks, and freely express their ideas. We foster innovation, creativity and collaboration so that our students are well prepared for the challenges of today’s fast-moving world. Our dual curriculum and extensive extra-curricular program are excellent primers for life after TanenbaumCHAT. Feedback from universities, colleges and our graduates indicates overwhelmingly that our students are equipped for the rigours of post-secondary study and cope exceptionally well with their workloads and commitments.
Our facilities include:
- Abramsky Family Art Studio
- Buckstein Family Fitness Centre
- Gales Family Engineering & Robotics Workshop, in conjunction with the Anita and Daniel Chai Engineering Academy
- Gorewicz Music Studio
- Greenberg and Samuel Families Greenhouse
- Guttman Family Science Wing, featuring state-of-the-art science labs
- Levy Family Centre (Mercaz) for Torah Studies (Beit Midrash)
- Matlow Black Box Theatre
- Meyer/Finkelstein Gymnasium
- Ossip and Flatt Families Business Boardrooms (for business studies courses)
- Singer and Zagdanski Families Learning Resource Centre