Meet the Special Education/Centre for Differentiated Learning Team
The CDL provides support for students with a variety of learning needs. Working collaboratively with students, parents and teachers, we strive to provide the optimal educational program that enables student success.
Examples of services provided by the CDL include:
- Credited learning strategies classes
- Ivrit and Jewish studies remediation
- Small classes by design in general and Jewish studies (at Wallenberg campus only)
- Academic accommodations as recommended by a psycho-educational assessment
How to access the CDL:
- At the time of application, please provide all relevant documentation (eg: psycho-educational assessment, doctor’s letter, speech/language assessment, etc.).
- All applications that include such documentation will be reviewed by the CDL team. The team will then make recommendations.